Yoga Burn is an interesting approach to weight loss – you can burn fat by practicing yoga on a regular basis. Not only is yoga a great exercise for building muscle and burning fat, it is also wonderfully relaxing, calming and grounding and it good for your mental health too.
Yoga Burn is a yoga program that gets progressively more challenging as you work your way through the modules. That way, you can start at the beginning and advance as you improve your flexibility and strength. The program is designed to burn the maximum amount of fat in the shortest amount of time.
What is Yoga Burn?
This yoga-based program includes three main stages. You can start the beginner level, and gradually it will take you to the most advanced level. This program is for everyone; women of all ages can join in the YBC (Yoga Burn Challenge) program. After you finish this 12-week yoga program, you will feel that your body looks toned and has loosened up.
It is very crucial to know that Yoga Burn not just support weight loss and promotes health, but it also helps you enhance flexibility to a great degree. This yoga-based program helps you attain your weight loss goals and get a flat belly, ideal physical shape, and everything that makes you feel good. Before that find out if this program is really working for you.
If you are thinking is Yoga Bun is worth to spend money but to know that first, you should be committed and be aware of the time obligation. The 12-week yoga-based program contains three phases, and you need to spend four weeks to complete each phase, before going to the next phase. The program videos are provided for each phase, and it contains an introduction that explains every feature of the training along with three-workout videos for every phase.
All these videos are designed brilliantly with apparent instruction provided by Zoe Bray Cotton, a yoga instructor; you can be confident about your practice. She is a great yoga instructor and has been in this field for many years, and she is perfect and knows precisely how to talk with her students. The more time you spend in the program, and then you will see the more, the higher the results. So if you want to get the best value for the money that you spend on this Yoga burn, then it is necessary that you entrust to the change.
Yoga Burn Video Preview
Who Is Zoe Bray Cotton?
Zoe Bray Cotton is a popular and bonafide yoga instructor with years of experience teaching yoga-based fitness programs. She’s also the brains behind the Yoga Burn Fitness Challenge. She is a personal trainer and a specialist in female body transformation programs. She has worked in many formats teaching all forms of yoga in schools, gymnasiums and fitness studios throughout North America. With loads of experience behind her, it’s stated she came up with the Yoga Burn fitness program to empower women to regain their lost fitness and additionally, lose their excess weight gained over the years and attain and maintain their perfect shape and size. That’s a bold claim, and we don’t doubt it. She has played a very key role in presenting the program in a simple and easy to follow way, using poses that even people without any basic knowledge of yoga can follow without difficulty. This really solidified Yoga Burn as a program we can recommend because of it not exclusive to those who are already fitness or yoga experts but rather gives you an opportunity to learn as you go.
How Will You Get Benefit from 12 Week Yoga Burn Total Body Challenge?
Yoga is an old practice and is considered to have been produced based on the ancient science of hatha yoga that assists you to develop your mental and physical power amazingly.
Some of the other benefits of yoga include:
- Helps in decreasing weight and promotes a lean body
- Promotes healthy sleep
- Improves your flexibility
- Increases your muscle power and tone
- Increases your energy levels
- Increases blood flow
- Improves and balances your mood
Now, let’s review the results our volunteers achieved applying for this program.
How Does Yoga Burn Total Body Challenge Workout Schedule?
The Yoga burn challenge is a 12-week program mainly concentrated on yoga designed to help you in dropping excess weight and to improve your over health and performance levels to a magnificent extent.
The program is separated into 3 phases and each phase lasts for 4 weeks. The 3 phases of the yoga burn challenge contain:
Phase 1 – Foundational Flow
This is the initial phase of the yoga burn challenge and it basically trains you to make for the program along with some of the basic yoga poses.
You’ll also be trained on how to pose accurately and Zoe will assist you in maintaining the pose with step-by-step guidance. She will then teach you how to work out these yoga poses with a soothing flow.
This phase of yoga works out also instructs you how to breathe accurately during your yoga sessions for more reliable results.
Additional tips in this phase:
- How you can do the basic yoga poses and workout.
- Guides you to control and strengthen your core
Phase 2 – The Transitional Flow Phase
If the foundational flow is about reading the basic poses, the traditional flow phase is about how to smoothly move from one pose to another to produce a sequence of poses.
This phase also guides you to combine and mix the poses you read from phases 1 and 2 to maximize your calorie burning.
Phase 3 – The Mastery Flow Phase
This is the ultimate and final phase of the program and the yoga instructor will guide you on how to masterfully combine all the poses learned through all the phases to form a particularized yoga routine that will assist you to tone your body and effectively burn calories to improve and maintain your fitness.
This phase of the program will assist you in:
- Strengthening your body
- Boost your metabolism
- Develop lean muscles
- Gain a flat belly
- Burn fat & calories instantly
What is Dynamic Sequencing Yoga?
According to Zoe, the Yoga Burn program is largely based on dynamic sequencing, a technique that connects the yoga poses in a high-powered sequence which gets more exceptional as you go across the levels allowing your body to adapt to the new exercises slowly.
This assists you build a magnificent shape you can maintain. This technique is extensively acclaimed by multiple as it assists in increasing your muscle power and your flexibility.
Since the poses are sequenced in the right order with the correct duration of time allotted for each pose, you can feel your body adapts to the program very instantly.
What’s In The Package
We like how Yoga Burn is delivered as both a digital download (for phones, computers and tablets) and physical DVDs. Many products we review are only available as one or the other, so this is a bonus. When you buy the program, you get instant digital access so you can start right away. The Yoga Burn DVD set is sent shortly after.
Aside from the main yoga program, you also get a generous set of free bonuses to help you on your body transformation journey. Here’s a breakdown of everything that’s included:
- Yoga Burn 12-Week Body Shaping Course (Online Digital Download & Physical DVDs) – this includes all three phases for participants, a quick-start class and 20 in-depth pose tutorials. There are 9 workout videos in total and you’ll repeat each four times before moving onto the next phase.
- BONUS: Basic audio versions of each class to use while travelling.
- BONUS: Tranquility flow class – a unique set of sequences for stress relief. While tranquility flow isn’t going to burn many calories, it’s a great way to relax.
- BONUS: Immersion Community – a unique fitness community for women only. It provides access to coaching calls, a community for talking to other women and ongoing support throughout your journey.
- BONUS: Yoga Burn Monthly – an additional set of DVDs that serve as an introduction to a variety of different types of yoga. These include Ashtanga, Hatha, Jundalini, Vinyasa and restorative yoga
- (Optional) There’s also the option of purchasing a second copy of the course for a discount. This is great if you want to follow the program at the same time as a friend.
Considering the current price of the Yoga Burn system is just $37, we think you get a lot for your money. The workout videos are also high-quality and Zoe is a great instructor.
Who Benefits From Yoga Burn?
Specifically designed with women in mind, the Yoga Burn total body challenge is perfect for anyone craving the authentic yoga class experience from the comfort of their own home. Creator and personal trainer Zoe Bray Cotton has helped over a million women lose weight, stave off weight gain, and achieve their fitness goals. With years of experience under her belt, Zoe Bray Cotton is expertly able to promote a wide variety of accessible options for women of every shape, size, and lifestyle.
Besides from the total body challenge, Yoga Burn offers a variety of other follow along programs to aid on fitness journeys. These products include a trim core challenge, booty challenge, Yoga Burn monthly, tranquility flow, and meditation solutions. The poses and flows learned from the entire Yoga Burn suite are designed to be repeated and used in everyday life, with sequences such as the Yoga Burn tranquility flow being a favorite of anyone who needs to take a minute and relax.
The Yoga Burn website even has a fitness quiz to help uncertain customers decide which routine is the right fit for their lifestyle.
Yoga Burn Pros And Cons
There are a number of Pros and Cons I noticed, as well as experiences from some of my friends, whom I suggested the program.
- Yoga Burn is great for women who want to lose weight from the comfort of their home.
- Zoe provides a simple and guided progression for each video. Each class is easy to follow, but is varied and enjoyable.
- Dynamic Sequencing means you’ll always be challenged regardless of your current level.
- Zoe claims the course can speed up your metabolism, help you lose weight, improve your immune system and generally make you feel happier.
- You get Yoga Burn in digital download, DVD and audio formats so you can use it anywhere.
- The price of $37 provides great value – and you can get a refund within 60 days if you don’t feel like you’re getting results (we don’t think this is likely though!)
- It’s not a “magic” weight loss system. You need follow the program for 12 weeks for the best results – although you’ll probably start to see improvement much sooner.
- Instead of a full 45 minute class, each video is 15 minutes which you repeat 3 times. This isn’t a big downside, as the repetition is an essential part of the program, but we would have liked full 45 minute videos.
- The poses probably won’t be challenging enough for advanced yoga practitioners.
The good thing to know about this program is that if you are not satisfied with it you can always ask for your money back at any time. There is a 60 day money back guarantee, so you can call or email and you will get a refund – no questions asked. This means that if you want to check out Yoga Burn and give the exercises a try, there really is no risk involved.
So, why not download it and see what a difference yoga can make in your day to day life? This program could be your ticket to a healthier body, more calmness and mental clarity and a happier, healthier life.
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team and please know we only recommend high quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely a substitute for sound medical advice from a licensed healthcare provider. Make sure to consult with a professional physician before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary as the statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.