Who doesn’t want a strong and healthy body? We know we do. However, it takes a bit of effort to achieve that and most of us are not fans of doing it the conventional way.
We are talking about those heavy workouts that leave you fatigued and frustrated (beats the purpose if you ask us).
If you are looking to improve your athletic performance or even develop full sports potential, you may want to consider the Hyperbolic Stretching program.
This guide claims to help you improve your muscle strength by dedicating just 8-minutes of your day for just 4 weeks to perform suitable workouts.
But, how true is that? We are about to get into that so keep it here to find out.
Hyperbolic Stretching Review – What You Should Know About It?
Hyperbolic Stretching is the most effective flexibility and strength Hyperbolic Stretching program for men who want to reach their complete static and dynamic flexibility. It speeds up your immune power in your body.
Within four weeks, you will be able to unleash your complete flexibility potential easily and naturally. Hyperbolic Stretching program improves your jumping power and speed. It helps you to overcome muscle reflex.
It builds a neural path in your mind. Hyperbolic Stretching program makes your muscles relax all the time. You will get the complete core strength and flexibility in your physical structure. It prevents your legs from tearing apart.
You will gain core strength and total power simultaneously. It allows you to maintain your flexibility with regular workouts.
In particular, Hyperbolic Stretching involves these parts:
- Full Flexibility and Pelvic Strength
- Pelvic Strength, Pleasure, and Penis Length
- What Results to Expect
- Your Objections Cleared
- The Split Test
- The Science of Stretching
- What Determines Your Flexibility
- Reducing Muscle Tension
- Myotatic Reflex
- Autogenic Inhibition Reflex
- Only Three Muscles
- The Hyperbolic Stretching Routine
- The Warm-Up
- Flexibility Specific Stretching Routine
- Hyperbolic Stretching Routine: Week 1 to 3
- Exercise Frequency
- Hyperbolic Stretching: Week 4
- Week by Week Walkthrough
- Light Warm Up Stretching
- Flexibility Maintenance Routine
- Complete Hyperbolic Routine Sample
- Simplified Routine for the Penis and Pelvis
Who is the Creator of Hyperbolic Stretching?
The creator of Hyperbolic Stretching is Alex Larsson, a full-time professional flexibility and core strength expert. His method is used by over 16,000 people across the world, including in yoga studios, martial arts dojos, MMA gyms, and sport establishments.
What Are The Features Of The Program?
According to Alex Larsson, few things make the Hyperbolic Stretching program different from any other program available in this category. Here are a few of them:
- The program focuses on increasing the stimulation of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) naturally and increasing the strength of the body without using injections, supplements or invasive therapy.
- These exercises don’t need any gym membership or special equipment as you can efficiently perform these exercises at home without any professional help.
- It is a better and safer method than using any HGH booster that leads to severe health conditions with no cure. Additionally, no supplement means the chances of side effects with this program will be very minimal.
- These exercises are easy to follow, and anyone can do them without assistance from a professional. Additionally, the risk of injury with these exercises is very low.
- Once you complete all five levels of Hyperbolic Stretching, you will observe the difference in your strength and flexibility. Your overall body performance will increase as well.
- Alex Larsson sets no age restriction, and people from any age group can utilize this program to improve their body’s strength and flexibility.
How Does Hyperbolic Stretching Work?
The main objective of this stretching routine is to strengthen your pelvic muscles. Many people cannot achieve many ranges of motions due to “survival reflux” that automatically contracts muscle when stretched. The hyperbolic Stretching routine works on switching off this automatic tension reflux and opens the world of flexibility and new motions.
The 8-minute flexibility trick will help you to achieve high kicks and full split in the shortest time possible.
To make this happen, Alex divided this program into five phases, which are:
- Warm-up Series
- Split Test
- Week One To Three Exercises
- Week Four Exercises
- Flexibility Maintenance Routine
As you can see, this program takes you from the start and help you achieve full muscle flexibility in four weeks. Once you complete this program, you will have new flexibility skills that will remain with you forever.
Benefits Of Hyperbolic Stretching
Several studies have shown us various health benefits of traditional stretching exercise. Let’s take a look at four significant health benefits you can expect once you start stretching exercises:
- Strengthening People’s Muscles: Strengthening muscles is an integral part of the exercise for athletes and fitness buffs alike. A new study shows that PNF stretching helps increase muscle strength, leading to improved athletic performance; this also makes it easier for fat loss smoothies (which tend to be higher in calories) to break down more efficiently throughout the body.
- Expands People’s ROM: The Hyperbolic Stretching Program helps people develop a range of motions. However, if 8 minutes per day is not enough for them, then their time would be better spent on multiple short sessions throughout the week that are only 8-minutes long instead of one 15 minute session in a single week.
- Enhances People’s Confidence and Self Esteem: Stretching exercises are not the only cure for mental problems. However, they can help if people need to boost their self-esteem because a study showed that physical activity positively affects people’s self-esteem. If this doesn’t work as expected and they feel like there’s something deeper going wrong with them, seek out professional support from those trained in dealing with these kinds of issues, such as psychologists or therapists.
- Improves Flexibility: Studies have shown that both static and dynamic stretching increase hip flexibility. This is because they enhance joint range of motion by changing the length of muscles, tendons, ligaments, etc., which are attached to joints.
Who Is The Program For?
The program is adaptable for any person who is looking to better their body even if you are an athlete or not. This is because it is super easy for anyone to follow the program as it detailed very well.
Below is the list of people who can benefit:
- Athletes (advanced or not advanced).
- Busy professionals (eg Engineers, Doctors, etc).
- People who are lazy to go to the gym to workout.
- People who have stiff muscles (old age).
- People who have chronic muscle pain.
- People who are very discipline.
- Athletes who want to increase their sports performance
Although we have given a list of people who will benefit we want to say that people who won’t benefit are those who are just lazy to be consistent over time.
This is because this program requires this.
Hyperbolic Stretching Pros And Cons
Here’s the real good and bad, not just the benefits that are claimed by the developer and promoters.
- Hyperbolic Stretching is designed by an expert.
- Hyperbolic Stretching is a research-backed program.
- Hyperbolic Stretching does not only draw information from contemporary methods but from traditional methods as well.
- Hyperbolic Stretching is great for both men and women.
- Hyperbolic Stretching can be accessed anytime, anywhere using a smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
- Hyperbolic Stretching can be received right away after purchase.
- Hyperbolic Stretching exercises only take eight minutes a day to perform.
- Hyperbolic Stretching works well for busy people or those who cannot afford to go to the gym.
- Hyperbolic Stretching offers a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- Hyperbolic Stretching is only available online. Because of this, there are many fake versions out there who claim to let you download it for free, then lead you to a fake website.
- Hyperbolic Stretching lasts for four weeks, so patience and strict adherence to the program is a must.
Hyperbolic Stretching Cost & Where To Buy?
If you are ready to make your purchase, visit the official website for direct purchasing. This program is only available from its official website, so you should avoid getting it from any other online store.
Currently, there are two options available for the customers:
- Hyperbolic Stretching For Males
- Hyperbolic Stretching For Females
Both programs are different, so make sure you make the right choice when purchasing the program. The actual price of the program was $199, but right now, you can get it for just $27.
You will get a safe payment method to pay for this program. This is a digital program, and there are no shipping charges. This is a risk-free investment on yourself as it includes 60 days money-back guarantee. Within this period, if you are unhappy with this program for whatever reason, you can return it and get your money back.
So, purchase it with full confidence and without any hesitation.
To answer the question in the title, Hyperbolic Stretching is definitely worth purchasing.
It’s because it has a lot of potential in helping you be more flexible.
Fitness is a process and a field where you can explore more each day.
And more than the traditional methods there are many ancient methods that can help you achieve your fitness goals faster.
Hyperbolic Stretching is one such method that involves using conventional stretching methods to help improve your muscle mass, strength, and flexibility. Now both men and women can do it the same way.
Get access to the Hyperbolic Stretching program now and make your fitness goals come true.
It is excellent enough because it is formulated by an expert, there are studies to back it up, and it takes into consideration the many factors (e.g., busy schedules, the difficulty of exercises, lack of monitoring, unseen progress, and lack of motivation) that make people give up. So, if you want to be more flexible, Hyperbolic Stretching is definitely the key.
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team and please know we only recommend high quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely a substitute for sound medical advice from a licensed healthcare provider. Make sure to consult with a professional physician before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary as the statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.